Welcome to BlogsLucianneLoves.com

Home Page  |   Top Five Blogs  |   Profile  |   Contribute
Register  |   Rules  |   Search  |   Contact  |   Submit Your Blog  |   Forgot Password

"Corpse" man?
Posted By: goblin      2/4/2010 9:02:56 PM
BlogsLucianneLoves, by Bligor
Original Article

Like the "Legend of Ron Burgundy:"
"If you put it on the Telepromter, he will say it!"

Open to all those registered on Lucianne.com

2/4/2010 10:20:25 PM      Reply #1                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3031)
Pelorus

B. Hussein Obama salutes like he's chopping at flies. During the campaign he thought an American Commander-in-Chief was "the commander of chiefs". Every American now over the age of fourty has known how to properly prounounce the word "corpsman" since he was a kid, but teleprompter-literate only Obama isn't aware that the lispy ess noise is silent. God only knows how he says Hawaiian Island, where he alleges he was born.

2/4/2010 11:15:30 PM      Reply #2                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3036)
NY Betsy Rose

Hannity ran this at least 3 times tonight. Priceless.

2/4/2010 11:32:25 PM      Reply #3                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3037)
Johnny Rocco

God help us...

2/5/2010 4:06:38 AM      Reply #4                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3039)
mslady

Maybe Tellie Prompter shood spel the words fonetically so he can reed them corektly.

And he's a Harvard grad??? Reeeeely???

2/5/2010 4:36:13 AM      Reply #5                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3040)
grundoon

Perfect #4!! I once fantasized that if by some strange miracle I ever found myself presiding in the oval office I'd discretely have every Harvard graduate in the government fired. Since 1/21/09 I've being praying for that strange miracle.

2/5/2010 6:01:42 AM      Reply #6                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3043)
Chipperoo

C'est incroyable! Le President des Etats Unis d'Amerique ne parle pas le Francais. Mais La Damme Premiere, qui s'appellee "Michelle" de tout les noms, demande que tout le peuple de ca pays parle une langue additionelle. Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Comme General MacArthur dit, "Le Corps et le corps et le corps ..." a la reference du West Point. Ce n'est pas "la corpse" Le President est une corpse, c'est un homme morte qui marche.

2/5/2010 7:42:54 AM      Reply #7                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3044)
Bad Dog

I don't know if it was a joke or not, but on Rush yesterday, somebody off-studiocam told him that this was how it's pronounced at Hahvahd. That they so disdain the U.S. military, that corpsman is pronounced ''corpse-man'' on purpose. In other words, military medics deal only with corpses, and the military in general creates those corpses.

This was not an accident or misspeak. This is how he thinks.

2/5/2010 8:01:09 AM      Reply #8                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3045)
Oldjoe

To paraphrase a slogan used during the "W"s years:
"Some City in Illinois is looking its neighborhood idiot."

2/5/2010 9:30:41 AM      Reply #9                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3048)
fire_mission

Obamics

2/5/2010 11:09:51 AM      Reply #10                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3049)
donnaclaire

Oh, how sweet it is.

This arrogant, condescending boob keeps making a complete fool of himself. Any 14-year-old probably knows how to pronounce "corpsman".

We need a "redo" so we can swear in the teleprompter as POTUS. "It" appears to be smarter than he is - it knows how to spell the word; it's boss just doesn't know how to read it or pronounce it. Priceless .... and unbelievable!

2/5/2010 1:45:10 PM      Reply #11                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3050)
jimrunner

And this useless empty suit is Command in Chief of the U.S. Military?!?!? We are so screwed!

2/5/2010 1:56:41 PM      Reply #12                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3051)
SusanWesterman

I like the French guy # 6

2/5/2010 2:44:31 PM      Reply #13                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3053)
persecutor2

And the pompous jackass is looking down his nose at us while he says it...sheesh!

2/5/2010 3:40:20 PM      Reply #14                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3060)
msd

But, he's so intelligent, so brilliant, so elite - he just is illiterate - I would like to see if the teleprompters are phonetically spelled out for this clueless clown!

2/5/2010 4:37:09 PM      Reply #15                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3063)
rightwinge

When plastic, phoney "image" people like this guy are voted in by idiots who know nothing about him, this is what you get.
I get so tired of him looking down at us, with that arrogant, holier than thou look he has.

2/5/2010 5:05:20 PM      Reply #16                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3064)
Bailey

It is funny that the empty suit from Ilinoise can't pronounce corps, which is right above corpse in my dictionary. Kor, singular, korz, plural. Just wait till he starts campaigning in Dez Moinez, Iowa. that will be hysterical. I guess you might call this gaffe Obama's Dan Quayle moment! Goody, I hope there are a lot more!!!

2/5/2010 6:00:00 PM      Reply #17                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3068)
zbogwan2

Poor Pres. Obama keeps on looking like a pure and abject Fool here!

2/5/2010 10:51:57 PM      Reply #18                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3072)
patriot99

Even my 8 yr old grandson knows how to pronounce corpsman.

2/6/2010 1:39:21 AM      Reply #19                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3076)
LambiePie

Am I allowed to call this guy a complete and utter asshole on this sight? Gosh, that felt good.

2/6/2010 4:00:19 AM      Reply #20                                                                                                                                                        (No. 3077)
Safari Man

Not only that #6, but Hussein himself said he was embarrassed by Americans who can't speak anything but English and how wonderful the Europeans are for being multi-lingual. At least BHO can speak in many Negro dialects, including faux Creole, when he wants to.

© 2013 Lucianne.com Media, LLC
New York City, USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights to the text on this site are the exclusive property of the original authors/publishers.

Opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect

the opinions of BlogsLucianneLoves/Lucianne.Com Media, LLC
Contact Us