Welcome to BlogsLucianneLoves.com

Home Page  |   Top Five Blogs  |   Profile  |   Contribute
Register  |   Rules  |   Search  |   Contact  |   Submit Your Blog  |   Forgot Password

Walking through danger untouched — a personal prayer for Israel
Posted By: Bookworm      11/15/2012 12:29:57 AM
Bookworm Room, by Bookworm
Original Article

A friend of mine has a family member who has been called up for duty in Israel. I know that, all over Israel, young men and young women are being mobilized. Some sadly, may not come home, although I wish all of them would, just as I wish every one of our troops in Afghanistan could return home. As always when I think about war, I think, not about those who die, but about the many who live. My expectation that people will return home is shaped by my parents’ experiences.

Open to all those registered on Lucianne.com

11/15/2012 8:33:03 AM      Reply #1                                                                                                                                                        (No. 6399)
joecr

The Bible gives examples for us to live by and look to give insight into more complicated often debated scripture. When the enemy becomes our recognized theologian, our Haman, who offers gods of peace and ideas inconsistent with examples, then the blind surrender.

Yet those left after the slaughter will defend their creed of blindness: the few saved only by miraculous intervention of God for His purpose.

© 2013 Lucianne.com Media, LLC
New York City, USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights to the text on this site are the exclusive property of the original authors/publishers.

Opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect

the opinions of BlogsLucianneLoves/Lucianne.Com Media, LLC
Contact Us