Welcome to BlogsLucianneLoves.com

Home Page  |   Top Five Blogs  |   Profile  |   Contribute
Register  |   Rules  |   Search  |   Contact  |   Submit Your Blog  |   Forgot Password

The Quran, The Gospels And Tanach Say
Jerusalem Is Jewish So Why Doesn’t Everyone?

Posted By: Yidwithlid      5/13/2018 8:04:20 PM
Referenced Article written by Personal Note: Today is Yom Yerushalayim, Jerusalem Day when supporters of Israel celebrate the day during the 6-Day-War when Israel reunited the holy city of Jerusalem, and for the first time in almost 20 years Jews had access to the holy sites in East Jerusalem. For me, the holiday is a split decision. I am ecstatic that Jerusalem is united, but saddened that I am celebrating the day here in my home office rather than in Jerusalem.
The Lid, by Jeff Dunetz
Original Article

According to UNESCO, the Palestinians, and the Muslim States, Israel, and the Jewish People have no right to Jerusalem. It is this fake belief that until Donald Trump became president, kept the U.S. from recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the Jewish world. Most of the world outside America continues to believe the Palestinian/Muslim propaganda that ignores that the ancient Greeks, Romans, Christians, and even the ancient Muslims, reported Jerusalem and the Temple Mount were the property of the Jewish people.

Personal Note: Today is Yom Yerushalayim, Jerusalem Day when supporters of Israel celebrate the day during the 6-Day-War when Israel reunited the holy city of Jerusalem, and for the first time in almost 20 years Jews had access to the holy sites in East Jerusalem. For me, the holiday is a split decision. I am ecstatic that Jerusalem is united, but saddened that I am celebrating the day here in my home office rather than in Jerusalem.

Open to all those registered on Lucianne.com

© 2013 Lucianne.com Media, LLC
New York City, USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights to the text on this site are the exclusive property of the original authors/publishers.

Opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect

the opinions of BlogsLucianneLoves/Lucianne.Com Media, LLC
Contact Us