Welcome to BlogsLucianneLoves.com

Home Page  |   Top Five Blogs  |   Profile  |   Contribute
Register  |   Rules  |   Search  |   Contact  |   Submit Your Blog  |   Forgot Password

Representative Jan Schakowsky: You Don’t Deserve To Keep Your Money
Posted By: floppingaces      9/17/2011 11:56:02 AM
Flopping Aces, by Warren Beatty
Original Article

On WLS’s Don & Roma radio show yesterday morning (September 15, 2011), Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky claimed that Americans aren’t entitled to all of their own money. Teenager Tyler Hinsley, at the GOP presidential candidate debate in California, asked, “Of every dollar that I earn, how much do you think I deserve to keep?” Co-host Don Wade asked Schakowsky to answer the same question. After delaying for as long as she could, she finally answered. “I’ll put it this way, you don’t deserve to keep all of it. It’s not a question of deserving, because what government is, is those things

Open to all those registered on Lucianne.com

9/17/2011 12:22:08 PM      Reply #1                                                                                                                                                        (No. 6248)
7GenerationTexmom

Too many fingers . . too many fingers

9/18/2011 8:55:30 AM      Reply #2                                                                                                                                                        (No. 6250)
Rake King

In the photo, she one too many fingers up.

© 2013 Lucianne.com Media, LLC
New York City, USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights to the text on this site are the exclusive property of the original authors/publishers.

Opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect

the opinions of BlogsLucianneLoves/Lucianne.Com Media, LLC
Contact Us