Welcome to BlogsLucianneLoves.com

Home Page  |   Top Five Blogs  |   Profile  |   Contribute
Register  |   Rules  |   Search  |   Contact  |   Submit Your Blog  |   Forgot Password

Why Does Obama Have Anti-Israel Activists On His List of Rabbi Supporters?
Posted By: Yidwithlid      8/23/2012 8:59:50 PM
The Lid, by Jeff Dunetz
Original Article

Earlier this week the Obama campaign announced the formation of “Rabbis For Obama," featuring over 600 rabbis from across the country and across all Jewish denominations dedicated to four more years of big government and anti-Israel policies. The campaign didn’t bother to check the list, or simply didn’t care who was on it ,because at least eight of the Rabbis on the list are members of the Rabbinical Council of The Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP)--an organization named by the Anti-Defamation League as one of the 10 most anti-Israel organizations in America (I am sure their mothers are proud).

Comments:

Note: I received a press release today from the Republican Jewish Coalition informing me that one of the Rabbis on the President's "Rabbis for Obama" list (Gottlieb) was an Anti-Israel activist. Over my lunchtime brisket sandwich from Bens, I decided to see if the President had any others like Rabbi Gottlieb on his list. Before I opened my can of Dr. Browns cream soda, I found eight more.

Open to all those registered on Lucianne.com

© 2013 Lucianne.com Media, LLC
New York City, USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights to the text on this site are the exclusive property of the original authors/publishers.

Opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect

the opinions of BlogsLucianneLoves/Lucianne.Com Media, LLC
Contact Us